Isn’t it like the idea of inspiration prevents you from accomplishing anything?
Take writing,for example.
So many times everything stayed in the idea stage.
Those ideas were all lost like a balloon bursting with disappointment, then disappearing.
So many balloons burst I decided to try and make some float into the restless sea of wordpress.
When I started to write them down, it was hard not to wonder if I was insane.
Lets have a look at some ideas, I wrote down :
- A world with a 30 day return on kids.
- You know what they say – a watched clock never boils
- Overbuying of cardigans.
- Standing on the toes of giants.
- Like when I lost an argument to my mirror – next day it seemed really smug.
- Nag-trocities – I like this one. A neologism which labels extremely ferocious nagging. Perhaps referring to Matilda the Hun.
This is what blogging seems to be for me.
I take one of those sentences above,sometimes combine them.
Do about 300 words, then press post.
My business brain works the same way. I am equally successful in both arenas.